With over 125B dollars of property throughout the state and nearly 20m acres of land, MRA can find the right property for you. We have also set unprecedented sale amounts over consecutive years on mutifamily, retail, industrial, and mixed use properties.
If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply to one of our open positions below. Please email your resume to Info@MaineRealtyAdvisors.com.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Full-time Salary of $37,000 – $42,000 per year
Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Maine Realty Advisors has an immediate opening for a dedicated full-time Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and improving commercial and multi-family buildings in the Greater Portland Area. Daily work orders and projects may include light plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry, boilers, inspections, HVAC maintenance as well as other duties assigned. We’re looking for a professional who will take the initiative and help anticipate problems before they occur. The ideal candidate is an effective communicator, pays attention to detail, takes pride in their work, has strong customer service skills, is self-motivated, and works well alone and as part of a team. Compensation will be based on experience and abilities; paid time off, health, over-time and other benefits offered.
Paid time off
– Evaluate, repair and maintain plumbing, electrical, carpentry, boilers, HVAC systems within the buildings.
– Communicate with Management about any issues, concerns, and customer requests.
– Identify and distinguish between repairs, projects, and improvements that can be resolved in-house or that require outside expert assistance.
– Identify needed capital improvements including but not limited to HVAC systems, roof structures, etc.
– Receive, respond and closeout work order requests.
– Ability to track daily time and project/task completion.
– Work with tools and supplies necessary to complete work orders and projects, including turnover of apartment units.
– Maintain safety procedures at all times and comply with company regulations.
– After hours on call emergency point of contact.
familiar with fire and safety equipment located within the buildings.
– Maintain equipment, instruments and tools as required.
– Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
– Other duties as assigned.
About Maine Realty Advisors
Specializing in shopping centers, office buildings, and industrial warehouses, our management team has experience controlling more than 1,000,000 square feet of commercial property in the Greater-Portland Area.